I would prefer that women be respected every day of the year, but because my gender is thick AF we still have to remind them at leat one day a year, other than mothers day, to acknowledge that all women, not just mothers, deserve better. I would be very happy when no special days for anyone are needed.
As you’ve noticed the menus and links have changed up a bit on the page.
Things I’ve removed:
- the written version of Parallel Man (It’s obsolete and has had a few changes during the conversion to audio)
- Link to the facebook Lemon.
Things I’ve added:
- CG gallery
- games top menu
- other games on the side menu
- most popular posts in the footer
- dice roller in the side menu
Things I’d like to add:
- adventure games
- audio/video streaming
- science tools
- more links to intersting things
Things I may or may not add:
- ISS live location update relative to your location (I know it’s out there somewhere so we’ll see)
- RSS feed
- VR videos
Things have changed and will change more over the course of 2019. Because I ditched facebook I have freed up a good portion of time that I am now spending enhancing your experience here.
For those of you waiting for Mr. Richards to kick the bucket, y’all will be waiting a very long time. Lemon News just found out that the Rolling Stone had taken so many chemical drugs over the course of his entire career that the mix has not only preserved Richards, but has reversed cellular damage wholesale.
He’s expected to kick off his solo career in 2020, though Richards’ doctors are worried that the anti-aging effect may not halt and the artist would regress back into a fetus or worse.
~ Trapdoor ~