I do apologize for any inconvenience. When I tested the link it worked. For some reason technology is rebelling on me and I don’t know why! Anyway, I’ve re-uploaded the podcast and now it’s working again.
As you’ve noticed the menus and links have changed up a bit on the page.
Things I’ve removed:
- the written version of Parallel Man (It’s obsolete and has had a few changes during the conversion to audio)
- Link to the facebook Lemon.
Things I’ve added:
- CG gallery
- games top menu
- other games on the side menu
- most popular posts in the footer
- dice roller in the side menu
Things I’d like to add:
- adventure games
- audio/video streaming
- science tools
- more links to intersting things
Things I may or may not add:
- ISS live location update relative to your location (I know it’s out there somewhere so we’ll see)
- RSS feed
- VR videos
Things have changed and will change more over the course of 2019. Because I ditched facebook I have freed up a good portion of time that I am now spending enhancing your experience here.